Imagine a world where people can trade goods, services, and information without centralized oversight. A world where social media is decentralized and content is not censored. A place without political boundaries or pointless limitations. This is Web 3.0, and the future of tech development is web 3.0 frameworks.
The shift towards Web 3.0 represents a large-scale overhaul of the Internet, bringing new capabilities, architectures, and applications.
What is Web 3.0 And Web 3.0 Framework?
Web 3.0 is the third major version of the web in terms of widespread adoption and a large-scale shift in the industry. It is an effectively completely revamped Internet architecture consisting of services, servers, applications, and platforms.
Web 3.0 Framework
Web 3.0 Framework is software that makes it easier for anyone to build and operate applications that live on the web. It’s a collection of tools that help you manage the display and interaction of all client-side content, secure and manage permissions to user data, and handle everyday tasks that all web apps need, such as forms and payments.
The evolution of blockchain technology has led to new frameworks that facilitate the development of decentralized applications (dApps), including non-fungible token (NFT) marketplaces. The Ethereum blockchain is the most popular platform for NFTs, which are unique digital assets with a given set of attributes that make them one-of-a-kind.
Because they are not interchangeable, they offer limitless opportunities for developers who want to create projects featuring collectibles, artworks, real estate, and more.
5 Best Web 3.0 Frameworks for Development of NFT Marketplaces.
Here are some of the most popular web 3.0 frameworks to assist blockchain developers in the smooth development of NFT marketplaces.
1 Truffle Framework
Truffle was launched by Consensys in February 2017 and serves as a unified development environment for software developers. It provides high-level tools needed for smart contract development and debugging, independent package management, and convenient deployments.
Things about Truffle you should know:
- Truffle Framework is an Ethereum development framework.
- It supports the development and testing of DApps using any framework such as React, Vue, or Angular.
- Every DApp built with Truffle has a truffle-config file that contains the configuration settings for the project.
2 Hardhat Framework
Hardhat framework protocol aims to provide third-party developers with the tools and resources needed to launch their marketplaces in virtually no time.
By offering a ready-made infrastructure for creating digital asset exchanges, the company aims to allow users to exchange goods and services within their communities (with an option for building independent marketplaces).
Things about Hardhat you should know:
- It is a decentralized marketplace that introduces a new way for users to create and run their marketplaces.
- It features an extensible plugin architecture for adding custom blockchain technology and supports both Ruby on Rails (RoR) and Django web development frameworks.
- Hardhat is a pattern-oriented framework that makes it easy and fast to develop decentralized applications.
3 Brownie Framework
Brownie Framework is a blockchain framework for the rapid development of Nash equilibrium-driven decentralized commerce application with automatic interaction of all its participants regarding NFT marketplaces.
Few things that makes this Web 3.0 framework different:
- Brownie is a framework written in Node.js for developing blockchain applications.
- The advantage of the framework is that it allows developers to concentrate mainly on their application logic and excludes the need to reinvent blockchain-specific code.
- It is a high-level framework that creates decentralized applications on the blockchain that include smart contracts and can work with multiple blockchains using “oracles.”
- It is completely written in JAVA language, so you don’t need any other third party tools or libraries compared to other frameworks.
4 OpenZeppelin SDK
OpenZeppelin SDK was launched as an open-source framework in February 2018 and is written in Python. It supports both NFTs and ERC721 tokens, making it ideal for creating dApps that feature both types of digital assets.
- A blockchain developer can also use it to create projects that work on multiple networks such as Ethereum, NEO, and EOS.
- A team of security experts and software engineers who were worried about the level of security in smart contracts has created OpenZeppelin.
- It also has a development environment called Jesta that allows for secure testing, offline compilation, and deployment to multiple domains, including test networks, making it even better.
5 Chainlink SDK
All the blockchain-based marketplaces and auction platforms use some of the third-party services to power their core. These third-party services are called oracles, and they are used for essential functions like off-chain data, price feeds, and prediction markets.